Best Single Serve French Press
Coffee has been a part of our mornings for thousands of years. We rely on this beverage to keep us awake for work or whatever activity we are set to do for the day. The great thing is that there were studies that have shown that coffee has a lot of antioxidants. However, too much intake has side effects that can be harmful to the body. This is the reason why using the best single serve French press to brew coffee is a good idea so that you can control the amount you drink each day.
In case you are shopping for one, you have to consider the product’s quality, usability, and convenience. If you have no time to evaluate so many choices, we have rounded up three single-serve French presses below that we think you might like.
Gourmia GKCP135 Manual Coffee Brewer
The Gourmia Coffee Press is made of high-quality materials, and its plastic parts are all BPA-free. Its plunger is constructed using durable and quality silicone materials, and it has a non-skid rubber surface for your mug. This has a size dimension of 8.5 x 8.5 x 6.5 inches and weighs about 1.7 pounds. In addition, it comes in various shades including green, orange, purple, and red.
This product is versatile because you can make hot cocoa and tea in it as well. Also, the manufacturer provides a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase, all you need to do is to call them, and they will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
- Easy to store, use, assemble, and disassemble
- This product is very convenient to bring during camping or travel because it is very compact and lightweight.
- Brews coffee in less than a minute
- This coffee press is dishwasher-safe for effortless cleaning.
- It comes in different colors.
- It does not require electricity for it to work.
- It keeps your mug in place while you’re making coffee.
- Company has a customer service department
- Taller mugs won’t fit because the maximum is only 4.5 inches.
- Using boiling water might cause the cylinder to crack.
BlinkOne French Press
The BlinkOne French Press is made of borosilicate glass which makes it resistant to high-temperature damages. The frame and handle are both made of 18/8 stainless steel while its lid is made of BPA-free polypropylene plastic. It has a double filtering system to ensure that no coffee grounds get into your coffee. It is very compact since it only weighs less than one pound and its dimensions are 6.69(L) by 5.19 (H) by 3.54 (W) inches.
This French press has a 12-ounce capacity, so you can make coffee for up to three people in one go. Upon purchase, you will get a lifetime warranty, so in the event that it gets damaged, you can get a replacement or refund. In addition, cleaning this product will be a breeze because it is dishwasher-safe.
- It comes with an extra mesh filter.
- This French press can also be used to make tea.
- It comes with a hassle-free lifetime warranty.
- The manufacturer provides customer service.
- This French press has a high capacity.
- It is has a stylish design and is well made, so it will look nice on your kitchen countertop.
- Cleaning and storing this French press is effortless
- Its compact and lightweight design allow you to bring it anywhere with you.
- It produces cups of coffee that are free or have less grinds included.
- The product does not have an instruction manual.
- This French press may be too small for some users.
- It does not keep coffee warm for long.
Clever Chef Single Serve French Press
The Clever Chef French Press’s carafe is made of shatter-resistant glass, and it is housed in a BPA-free plastic for more durability. It also features a stainless steel, double filter to make sure that coffee grounds won’t get into your cup of brew. Also, it is versatile since you can also make tea, espresso, and cold brew in it. In addition, this 6.75 by 4.5 by 3 inches and 0.65 pounds French press has a capacity of 12 ounces or 0.4 liters.
As per its maintenance, it will not be a hassle since its parts are safe to be used in a dishwasher. Likewise, it can be disassembled and reassembled quickly for easier cleaning. Further, this French press is backed by a one-year satisfaction guarantee, so you can contact the manufacturer, and they will replace the problematic product or refund you with no questions asked.
- The French press is easy to use, assemble, disassemble, and clean.
- It only takes four minutes to brew coffee.
- It comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
- The product is stylish, so it can double as a decor in your kitchen countertop.
- The manufacturer provides customer service.
- This French press can also be used to brew tea.
- It is lightweight, so you can bring this during travel or to the office.
- It makes full-bodied coffee.
- No instruction manual included
- Your coffee won’t stay hot for long in this French press.
- It does not come with an extra mesh filter.
- The lid is a little loose.
- The filter is not tight enough, so coffee grounds might pass through.
Best Single Serve French Presses: The Verdict
Having a single-serve French press that you can bring anywhere to brew your coffee, tea, and other beverages is something that you deserve. Fortunately, the three products above meets such requirement. What is more amazing is that all of them are also very easy to clean, use, and store.
However, the best single serve French press when it comes to brewing time is the Gourmia Manual Coffee Press because it only takes 30 seconds to make coffee in it. Unfortunately, it requires the use of K-cup pods unlike the other two that use coffee grounds. On another note, although the French presses from Gourmia and Clever Chef both have a 12-ounce capacity and apply the same principle in brewing coffee, the BlinkOne French press stands out because its design is cooler since it is made of stainless steel.